Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I cancel a class by mistake?Go to "book a class" and re-book it.
2. How do I contact the administrator?By email: email@example.com or by phone: 07971 830560.
3. I am unable to cancel my class on the system so I don't have any credit. Can you help?In certain circumstances, we can add credit manually. Contact the administrator and explain the situation.
4. I do not have access to the Internet. What should I do?Contact the administrator who will make alternative arrangements for you to swap classes.
5. How much does it cost to use the appointment swapping service?Nothing. It is free.
6. There is no available class at my level this week.Look for another week or consider trying a different level and adjust the exercises where necessary.
7. How far in advance can I cancel/book a class?Classes in the current course that you have paid for will show as available and so can be cancelled and booked.
8. How long do credits last?
Credits earned by cancelling classes have an expiry date. If you cancel a class within one half term, the credit will last until the end of the next half term. For example, a class cancelled before the February half term will last until Easter. A class cancelled after Feb half term and before Easter will last until the May half term.
Some of you buy credits so that you can attend different classes each week, via the swap system, depending on your commitments, rather than being enrolled in a specific class. These credits will be treated differently; currently they last 12 months.
9. I have lost my initial password. What should I do?Contact the administrator.
10. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?Click the forgotten password link on the login page and instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to you.
11. I haven't yet registered. How do I do so?You will need password emailed to you by the administrator, together with an e-mail address and your choice of password.
12. How do I cancel a class?From your list of classes, view the class you want to cancel. If you are allowed to cancel this class, you will see a 'Cancel this class' button, which you can press. Your credit will go up by one. You will need to accumulate some credit before you can re-book to complete the swap.
13. How do I book a class?You need some credit to book a class. If you have no credit, cancel a class first. Click on the 'Book ' link at the top, and you will see a list of classes with space available. View the class you would like to book. If you are permitted to book this class, you will see a 'Book this class' button, which you may press.
14. I am trying to cancel a class for next term but can't find the class. Why?You have not yet paid for next term so your classes are not yet displayed.
15. I have paid for next term but it isn't showing. Why?Contact the administrator with details of your payment.
16. Can I exchange credits for money?No.
17. Can I use credits to pay for a new course?No. You may only use them to book extra classes alongside your regular ones.
18. How do I cancel the rest of my course?Please contact the administrator. You may receive a refund for any future classes that can be placed on the swap system so that someone else may take the place, minus an administration fee of £10. 48 hours notice is required. For example, if you contact the administrator on Tuesday morning to cancel the rest of a course on Tuesday evening, you will not receive a refund for that missed class.